Saturday, January 23, 2010

Le frigo

Today I received 10 pairs of shoes. Granted, they were all my shoes from when I was in the U.S. My air shipment came in. Along with the shoes were the two cartons of clothes, bags, my make-up holder and the towels that still smelled like my laundry in NYC. And it took just 30 minutes to unpack my life in New York. Although I am missing all my "dry food stuffs" as they labeled it...they must have sent it by sea.

Now my apartment is overflowing with clothes (I didn't realize I had that many!) and I don't know how to organize everything since I'll be moving out in a month and a half anyway.

And my fridge is overflowing with yogurt.



And those two green balls at the bottom? Round zucchini. To be stuffed with the ground beef above, some rice, some tomatoes and I dunno what else. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment